As independent planning company, PTI provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in different fields of construction planning. More than 30 employees with substantial expertise and long-term experience are the foundation of our company’s success. Our team consists of architects, engineers, designers from most different areas, and administration employees. Its age structure is balanced; and the implementation of newest communication devices and work equipment guarantees flexible and successful working.
We are well prepared for the manifold requirements in the context of planning and executing internationals construction projects. PTI engages employees with excellent knowledge in English, French as well as Dutch. In addition, Spanish and Chinese speaking external colleagues are available at any time.
At the earlies possible date, we want to fill the position of object planner (m/f/d) – as full employment.
Your diverse tasks include:
- DD, work and detailed planning of complex industrial and commercial buildings
- establishing cost calculations and specification lists
- site measuring and accounting in combination with cost controls
- being the contact person for the customer and executing companies
- close cooperation with the project team
- planning coordination of the trades
- support and coordination of the assigned designers, constructors, subplanners
We expect from you:
- completed apprenticeship as architect/engineer (m/f/d)
- at least 3 years of practical experience in the execution of construction projects
- autonomous, structured, target-oriented and independent working style
- motivation, flexibility, communication skills and teamwork
- sound knowledge in CAD (preferably ArchiCAD), MS Office and MS Project
- experience with AVA software (preferably California pro)
- deep knowledge in the implementation and interpretation of VOB, VHB, LBO, HOAI, and RBBAU
- excellent German language skills, orally and in writing
- knowledge in English, orally and in writing
- driving license class B
- readiness to perform business trips, if needed
- a permanent position
- interesting and exciting projects and tasks
- continuous training and education
- performance-based pay and flexible working times
- working in an innovative and success-oriented team with good atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send an email to:
Andreas Albert firstname.lastname@example.org or Heinz-Werner Schwarz email@example.com
Our data protection guidelines for applicants may be found here (PDF).